Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally Friday

Let me tell you- it's been a rough week. Did you read what's been going on for the past few days? geezus.

Today is Chip's birthday. 35. He didn't get married nor get the house he wanted, so I've got time. I am still saddened that I didn't make it down there. I called about 10ish and he was still moving. I guess I'll hear from him over the weekend. Those flowers will arrive for him at his new place tomorrow sometimes. DJ C.L. screwed me for real. I understand my order isn't paying as much as the parties and things but it's still money. It's also bad business to tell a customer you'd like to meet somewhere and dont follow through. Tacky. I have a good mind to tell him to ship it to NC at his expense for messing me up. I guess it's also my fault for waiting until the last minute. I just didn't think it'd be a problem. *bastid*

We did a freaky friday 10 words writing today. Too juicy to post- available upon request. hahahaha. are you kidding me? I have to save something for myself! I did submit my writings to Loc for the anthology. I'd like to see if there's any changes she thinks I should make. Today was also the last day for the 'Five' . I submitted my piece so long ago- I'd forgotten about it. But I will expand on the story as soon as I get my thoughts together.

All day I was thinking about JVJ's music thing. It would make sense to request half of the payment days in advance. Then request the rest BEFORE unloading. I dont think it's cutthroat- it's business. Imma run it by him. He should also draw up a few contracts- it would be binding- this would include- nonrefundable clause and other items.

Started Christmas shopping. Yes folks- gotta get some things out of the way. I haven't found that one thing for JVJ- I'll wait until I get to work on Monday. It was perfect. I dont know what William will get. I have to be original. Birthday. *SIGH*. let's not go there. I'm about to get my Sims on.

No comments: