Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Lawd Help Me....

I was a good student today. I made it to class on time. Reina wasn't there- all week I was debating if I should lend her this CD and she doesn't show up. Hope she's OK though. School was decent today. No complaints really. Until the headache came. I dont know if it's sinuses or blood pressure. I just know I was miserable before I got home. On the way I spoke to JVJ- he was resting from doing the party at the new place. Said it went pretty well. It's now 9pm. Wont be seeing him. I just want to touch him.

I got home and rested a bit. The headache was pounding. E. Lee called and waked me up about how he saw WJ and David in Sears. Sadly, he was sure he remembered the kid but couldn't place where. And he's supposed to be his godfather. Isn't that nuts? I think he'll be losing his position. It was nice to hear his voice. I dont know when I'll see him again. He's with the live-in girlfriend and so far, he's ok with it. But it would be really nice to just go out and play catch up. In time I suppose. Or when he's in the area one night. I kissed Kiss. He's alive. Just his phone is out. I had to school him about Adrienne and the party and we'll be talking again about other things.

Tomorrow I color my hair. YIPEEEEE

No comments: