Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG??

If it wasn't for that strange mrchocolatestuff.com thingy, I wouldn't be back on here. But I should. There's been so much of this and that going, there's no real beginning. I am very grateful for my life as I see it today. I'm moving on, moving up- slowly moving out. I have a few challenges ahead of me and I have to learn to have FAITH. I tell everyone else to have faith and look at me- scared, in the corner, with my thumb in my mouth. LOL. If I crash and burn, I can't say 'I shoulda, coulda, woulda'. I've tried. It didn't work. On to the next, right? I think I've been trained to always be prepared, like some kind of career long Brownie or Girl Scout. Combine that with some fear and nothing's getting done at the rate I need (or possibly want). The biggest failure is never trying at all. So- let's see what 2012 will be like. I'm working on a few things and it's just a matter of the pieces fitting together. I have to thank my friends and family for their support.

U P W A R D!!!

No comments: