Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

How

Difficult it is to feel obligated to mourn someone you don't know but is your blood.

I do not shed a tear for his leaving this overcrowded piece of dirt. I am not sad that he died, but sad that I didn't know him, didn't get the opportunity to pick his brain. That I wasn't aggressive enough, that I didn't pick up the phone just to talk.

I was afraid of being rejected or appearing like a fool. He knew who I was- he's gotten pictures and short letters. I've gotten birthday cards or notes. But he didnt know me as I didnt know him and Time passed us by.

Work ya hustle Garvin-Sloan

No comments: