Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Updates

*my first blueberry pie was a success

*my slow cooker ribs was a huge hit

*no thanks to the group, i've turned to green smoothies. some combos aren't as super great as others, but it's tolerable and they take the edge off of wanting sweets such as cakes and candy. started yeserday and recruited the kid to help me think of different combinations. must not forget your green leafy things!

*I am excited about a piece I've written for a contest- now it may be part of an anthology which is to be published I think sometime this year. Ask me why I haven't focused on my 2 books? I feel the books coming out of me, yet I don't seem to have the energy or time to sit for a few hours and pound the keys out. There is a possibility of my booking a room and staying to myself. But would I dedicate to writing- or sleeping? *SMILE*

No comments: