Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Start Of The Beginning of The End

I know. I've been neglecting the blog. Sue me. Oh wait. I'm broke.

Anyway, I've decided to end this madness with whatshisface. I sent him my address to ship my movies. I can't talk to him or see him anymore. I feel 100x better. I said I'll always remember 2004. Hey, gotta keep it real. Patience has worn thin.

For the past few days, I've been working on the 2nd project. It's coming along pretty well. I don't want to be too chatty though. I did leave the other story alone for a bit. I want to save the best for last. Did I mention my copy of Titillating Souls is on its way? I can't wait!

Spoke to N- it's down to the wire for this shower and Misha doesn't have it together. All these people she knows and this couldn't be organized. She's on something if she thinks about 100 people are coming. That's a hellalotta wings!

No school books yet. I wonder if this is worth saving those few dollars. The possibility of me not having my books for class because I'm being frugal aint cool. Whut to do, whut to do. . .

Yesterday. OMG. The kid drove me batty. I cannot have him at the job anymore. I tell him to go to the cubicle. He decides to go to the kitchen to make hot chocolate-- and burns himself. Big thing at the job, maintainence had to be called and everything. You know my ass could have been fired. Now I must find someplace for him to stay when there are days off. And he took forever with his homework and we stayed in the parking lot until 7:30. What is wrong with the boy? Took him to the dentist today, this chick is telling me he has a SEVERE overbite and he needs to see an orthodontist. Now this is the first time I'm hearing this. Other person never said a word 6 mos ago. I dont know what to do.

Subway system is on a terrorist alert today. How much you want to bet these fools said this would happen in one place and shit will go down elsewhere?



No comments: