Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Friday, October 07, 2005

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

The Titillating Souls anthology has arrived. Loc really did a great job on putting it together. It's beautiful! I didn't read it yet- I can't wait. I dont remember what I contributed either.

The second book I hope will be just as good. I'm still working on my story and maybe I wont have the need to chop it up too much.

My medical book came- without the workbook. So what do I do? Use the used one and buy the new one because it has the workbook? I know I can't get it separately. I contacted the company to see what's going on with the workbook because I was under the impression the text would come with it. I'm glad I got the CD but if she's saying we need the workbook, I'm screwed. Hmmm the price I'm paying for being spend-thrifty. And how much you wanna bet that other book will come tomorrow- when I need it? *sigh*

I spoke to Danny this morning. I had to remind him of where he stands. He keeps asking me about that green light. But I dont see him getting it. And he was out of line, oddly enough, my cell died on him and I kept my phone off. He's non stop- this isn't going to go too much further. Too clingy.

Havent heard from whatshisface. I should be expecting my movies soon. He was willing to ship them- let him ship them. And I know there wont be an apology or anything. Well there was always 2004.

Let me get some sleep. It's been a long day.

No comments: