Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

HEY HEY HEY

What's up fam? Weekend's creeping upon us. Work is work. I can say I'm happy that I have a job. WC called me this morning having anxieties about the job. Everyone has them now that the end of the year's coming. The infamous 'downsizing' syndrome. I understand his fears and I told him just get to work and do what you gotta do- and have the resume ready to send out by fax, mail or email.

K's been doing a great job picking up William. He's enjoying it too. She has no idea how she's saved me. WHEW....

Someone asked me how's my love life and I'm still laughing about it. Told them to check me after I move. lol

No comments: