Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, August 27, 2005

See Whut Happened Was . . .

School was ok today. I got an email from R and I had mixed feelings about it. I may give her a call. I dont feel right about what she's asking of me. I think I can kiss Missy goodbye too.

Check out how anal I am. I lost a couple of points for some of my homework. Maybe like .8. And I was burnt! She said it's just a few points off, nothing to worry about- I told her 'YES THERE IS!' There was a part of me that wanted to correct it right on the spot to get the full credit. I am glad she gave us the chance to make corrects for the exam. That boosted my grade a bit. I'm extremely determined to keep those A's.

I called JVJ. I got that 'I'll call you back' remix and knew it wasn't happening. I bagged the gift I had but at the rate things are going- it can just sit in the corner. I dont know what happened. Well I do. I didn't give the baby attention. I'm not calling everyday. So he's mad. Or maybe he's too busy to give a shit. Should I care? That's the question. He hasn't asked me to come down to the clubs or any parties. No effort to go out. Time to move on. What's a gal to do?

GET ONLINE!!! LOL

No comments: