Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In Less Than A Week

God Willing, I'll be seeing another birthday. Age 41. I've been telling folks I'll be 26 again. For years, I've been disappointed with my birthday because I had been going about things all wrong. I'm expecting too much. Meaning, I expect the masses to help me celebrate my birthday. No, I don't mean a party but just a circle of folks who are excited about my birthday as I am. Well, this so called 'circle' isn't and I've learned to make things happen for myself, by myself. I have made my first spa appointment. I may treat myself to a meal at Crab Shanty (I miss those jumbo shrimp). I will use the freebie coupons or % off discount cards for shopping. I have to make MY birthday meaningful to me. If I'm calling the shots- can't be disappointed, right?

No comments: