Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, October 22, 2005

REALIZED . . .

I spoke to sistahfriend last night for a good 2 hours. I ran off that list of things every woman should know about men, love, relationships and dating. When I read it over, I found that I've made a couple of errors along the way. My dating career has been shaky- that is if I were to follow Gillis' list. It's not too late to turn things around. She asked 'what's wrong with us?' My theory is that our radars are a bit off and we ignore them when they are on. If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, smells like a duck- it's a duck.

I'm so happy- the bookstore is ordering the workbook for me. Now if it's about $45- it turns out that I paid more for my books this term than if I'd ordered the set from the beginning. But we will see. I dont like feeling unprepared. I'm just glad she was willing to order the workbook for me.

I didn't get my movies back. FedEX is a pain in my ass. For starters, why deliver in the middle of the day? 3x around the same time, they try to deliver the package. And the fools wouldn't accept my signature on the tag. Hopefully it will be rerouted to the job and the DJD chapter of my life will be closed. Amazing how situations- and people- change within a course of a year. Am I bitter? NAH. Don't worry guys- I still got love for ya. Disappointed is a better word.

ATTENTION GENTLEMEN (NOT dogs, ballas, playas, fools, deadbeats, scrubs, jackasses- listen if you aint responsible or committed to your life or your child(ren's) life/lives- KEEP IT MOVIN. If you have absolutely no clue as to what respect (for one's time/emotions/efforts) is, U R NOT for me): I AM NAPA . . .

Now
Available
Please
Apply (with confidence, care & caution)

Spoke to ME online- I know. I should call more. I figured I'd step back and let dude handle his biz. He had a lot going on. But my stepping back still could have warranted a check up call. Man was ill and thank goodness he's much better now. Hope to see him soon. He said I should pester him more often. Is he kidding???

Ra said only Honey and I responded to the children's book idea. And you know, if that's all that's interested, we should proceed with the project or maybe get outsiders (friends and family) to contribute. Am I right?

No comments: